NY's Center for Ambulatory Surgery Selects ProVation MD Software
Wolters Kluwer Health has announced the Center for Ambulatory Surgery in West Seneca, N.Y., has selected its ProVation MD software for gastroenterology procedure documentation and coding, according to a news release.
ProVation MD, which is available for a full range of specialties, replaces dictation and transcription and allows physicians to document procedures at the point of care.
"The Center for Ambulatory Surgery is dedicated to providing patients a convenient, comfortable and safe alternative for many surgery needs," said Mike Haldane, vice president and general manager, clinical documentation, for Wolters Kluwer Health Clinical Solutions, in the release. "We are pleased it has selected ProVation MD for GI to further this mission and provide streamlined documentation and coding in their GI lab."
The Center for Ambulatory Surgery, which provides outpatient surgical services to the Western New York region, features four operating rooms and five procedure rooms.
Related Articles Featuring ProVation:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How to Take Control of ASC A/R Days: Q&A With Jessica Nantz
- Staying at the Forefront of a Rapidly Evolving Field: 5 Gastroenterologists Weigh In
- AAAHC's 10 Common Accreditation Mistakes to Avoid
- The Role of Intestinal Bacteria in Colon Cancer Development: Q&A With Dr. Richard Zelner
- Neuraxial Anesthesia With General Anesthesia May Improve Prostate Cancer Surgery Outcomes: Study