NuVasive Spine Foundation Fundraiser Brings in $230k for Improving Global Patient Care
The San Diego-based NuVasive Spine Foundation raised more than $230,000 during the 6th Annual NSF San Diego Golf Tournament to benefit mission trips, sponsor patients and purchase medical equipment for hospitals and clinics in need. To date, the foundation has supported 40 mission trips with more than $11 million in donations. It has also provided for patients in 18 countries.
The NSP is a non-profit organization developed and managed by NuVasive.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Mazor Robotics Names Christopher Prentice Senior Vice President of Marketing
20 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
Southern Spine's C-Fuse Intervertebral Fusion System Receives FDA 510(k) Approval
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
4 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in MarchRead Now
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Michael Dewerff, and Ben Dunford to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- Colonoscopies in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
- "Running an Effective In-House Business Office"
- Pain Management Implications in the ASC Setting
- 5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference