NuVasive Spine Foundation Fundraiser Brings in $230k for Improving Global Patient Care
The San Diego-based NuVasive Spine Foundation raised more than $230,000 during the 6th Annual NSF San Diego Golf Tournament to benefit mission trips, sponsor patients and purchase medical equipment for hospitals and clinics in need. To date, the foundation has supported 40 mission trips with more than $11 million in donations. It has also provided for patients in 18 countries.
The NSP is a non-profit organization developed and managed by NuVasive.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Mazor Robotics Names Christopher Prentice Senior Vice President of Marketing
20 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
Southern Spine's C-Fuse Intervertebral Fusion System Receives FDA 510(k) Approval
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Supply Chain Industry Leader to Know: Steve Clareen of DePuy Synthes SelectRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers