N.J.'s Saint Barnabas Health Care Selects McKesson for Medical Imaging Solutions
West Orange, N.J.-based Saint Barnabas Health Care System has chosen McKesson for medical imaging solutions, according to a company news release.
SBHCS will use McKesson's Horizon Medical Imaging to integrate patient data and images from across the system.
The picture archiving communications system creates a single platform designed to streamline workflow, improve clinical decision making and enhance efficiencies.
Read the release on the selection by Saint Barnabas Health Care System of McKesson.
Read more coverage on supply chain:
- Amerinet, GE Healthcare/Centricity Advance Sign Agreement for Healthcare Information Services
- Access MediQuip Launches Surgical Implant Device E-Newsletter
- Patients Want to Communicate With Their Providers Online: An Opportunity for Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers