New Cardinal Health Exec to Oversee Surgical Products for ASCs
Don Casey Jr. has been named leader of the $9 billion medical and product services division of Cardinal Health, where he will oversee surgical products and services for ambulatory surgery centers, according to a UT San Diego report.
As CEO of the medical segment of Cardinal Health, Mr. Casey will assume full management responsibility for the company's medical and surgical products for hospitals, physician offices, clinical laboratories, ambulatory surgery centers and long-term care facilities.
Mr. Casey will report to George S. Barrett, chairman and CEO of Cardinal Health.
Related Articles on ASC Supply Chain:
3M Acquires CodeRyte
HolMed Corp Introduces Line of Disposable Torque Limiters Ball and Cam Technology
Report: Global Medical Imaging Equipment Services Market to Exceed $12B by 2017
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers