New Cardinal Health Exec to Oversee Surgical Products for ASCs
UT San Diego report.
As CEO of the medical segment of Cardinal Health, Mr. Casey will assume full management responsibility for the company's medical and surgical products for hospitals, physician offices, clinical laboratories, ambulatory surgery centers and long-term care facilities.
Mr. Casey will report to George S. Barrett, chairman and CEO of Cardinal Health.
Related Articles on ASC Supply Chain:
3M Acquires CodeRyte
HolMed Corp Introduces Line of Disposable Torque Limiters Ball and Cam Technology
Report: Global Medical Imaging Equipment Services Market to Exceed $12B by 2017
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How to Increase Practice Reimbursement: Increased Patients, Increased Cash-Flow
- University Physicians of Brooklyn-Anesthesia Selects OpenTempo for Workforce, Case Management
- Dr. Jeff Benson Joins St. Alexius Heart & Lung Clinic
- Trice Orthopedics Closes Bridge Loan Financing with $3M
- Alliance Imaging, Pinehurst Surgical Expand Imaging Partnership