New AZ Bioscience Incubator Set to Open in Peoria
An incubator for biomedical-device startup companies is scheduled to open in Peoria, Ariz., in early June, according to an Arizona Republic report.
The incubator — named BioInspire — is a partnership between BioAccel, a nonprofit organization that promoting economic development by supporting commercialization of late-stage research in the life sciences, the city of Peoria and Plaza Companies, an Arizona medical office, senior living and technology center management and development company.
Two Arizona startups are already under consideration as possible tenants.
The incubator was previously named Peoria Incucelerator.
Related Articles on Medical Devices:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
- The Road Ahead for Freestanding ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Stacey Berner of SurgCenter Development
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare