Minnesota Eye Consultants Selects NextGen Healthcare to Enhance Automation
recently chose NextGen Healthcare Information Systems to provide IT and connectivity solutions.
Minnesota Eye Consultants will deploy NextGen Ambulatory EHR and NextGen Practice Management across its enterprise. The ophthalmology group joins a growing number of eye clinics currently served by NextGen Healthcare, including more than 500 ophthalmology practices nationwide.
Related Articles on ASC Supply Chain:
Proven Methods for Accelerating Cost Reduction in ASCs: Thoughts From Provista Senior Director Richard Peters
New Burr-Coburn Bill Aims to Identify Areas for FDA Improvement on Medical Device Oversight
FDA Panel Recommends Approval for U Systems Automated Breast Ultrasound System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup