Medtronic Spine to Restructure Workforce, Cut Costs by 5%
The number and location of layoffs have not yet been determined. However, Medtronic's goal is to reduce overall costs by 5 percent while minimizing the impact to people, said Senior Director of Communications Eric Epperson.
Restructuring details will be determined and announced to employees by early May.
More Articles on Supply:
Medtronic to Recruit 323 Patients for Back Pain Treatment Clinical Trial
Medical Device Purchase: 3 Statistics on Physician Influence
FDA Increases Stryker Knee Device Recall to Class 1
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Transforming the OR Process: Instrumentation Makes a DifferenceRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis