Medline Launches New Products Catalog
announced the launch of a new scientific products catalog.
The new resource guide showcases around 2,000 supply essentials from Medline with brands like Eppendorf, Kimble, Qorpak and 3M. "At the heart of it, Medline is committed to improving healthcare and this new catalog brings to life yet another way we can positively partner with researchers," said Medline Director of Marketing for Scientific Products Antonio Finlayson in a company news release.
More Articles on Supplies:
Using Cuttlefish to Develop Biodegradable Devices
Boston Scientific Looks to Expand Chinese Presence
Supply Chain Efficiency Improved With Inventory Management
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies