Medline Launches New Products Catalog
announced the launch of a new scientific products catalog.
The new resource guide showcases around 2,000 supply essentials from Medline with brands like Eppendorf, Kimble, Qorpak and 3M. "At the heart of it, Medline is committed to improving healthcare and this new catalog brings to life yet another way we can positively partner with researchers," said Medline Director of Marketing for Scientific Products Antonio Finlayson in a company news release.
More Articles on Supplies:
Using Cuttlefish to Develop Biodegradable Devices
Boston Scientific Looks to Expand Chinese Presence
Supply Chain Efficiency Improved With Inventory Management
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Transforming the OR Process: Instrumentation Makes a DifferenceRead Now
- ASA Affiliates Receive American Society of Association Executives' Power of A Award
- New Physician Buy-In: 4 Trends for Joint Venture ASCs
- Surgery Center of Kenai Opens, Seeks Transfer Agreement
- University of Rochester Medicine to Open ASC in August
- Dr. Brennan Spiegel to Lead New Cedars-Sinai Research, Education Center