Medigus Looking to Launch MUSE Endoscopy Platform
BioOptics World report.
Medigus is a minimally invasive endoscopy device maker. The platform features a single-use surgical endostapler equipped with the company's miniature camera, an ultrasonic sight and a rangefinder to perform surgical anterior fundoplication in a less invasive way as compared to other methods.
The company will continue to provide ongoing commercial and clinical validation for the product, according to the report.
More Articles on Supply Chain:Medline Launches New Products Catalog
Boston Scientific Looks to Expand Chinese Presence
Supply Chain Efficiency Improved With Inventory Management Intervention
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference
- ASC Strategy: Key Thoughts on Patient Volume Growth Opportunities