Medigus Looking to Launch MUSE Endoscopy Platform
BioOptics World report.
Medigus is a minimally invasive endoscopy device maker. The platform features a single-use surgical endostapler equipped with the company's miniature camera, an ultrasonic sight and a rangefinder to perform surgical anterior fundoplication in a less invasive way as compared to other methods.
The company will continue to provide ongoing commercial and clinical validation for the product, according to the report.
More Articles on Supply Chain:Medline Launches New Products Catalog
Boston Scientific Looks to Expand Chinese Presence
Supply Chain Efficiency Improved With Inventory Management Intervention
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Supply Chain Industry Leader to Know: Steve Clareen of DePuy Synthes SelectRead Now
- Dotty Bollinger of Laser Spine Institute to Present at Becker's June Conference
- 5 Things to Know About Medline's Acquisition of Spine Technology From Amendia
- 7 Things to Know About Collect Rx
- Guy A. Medaglia, Cynthia Moore-Hardy, and Sharon O'Keefe to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 15 CPT & Coding Issues for Orthopedics & Spine