Maryland Invests $500k in Cytomedix Orthopedic Device Company
Maryland Business News.
The investment is through the state's Maryland Department of Business and Economic Development InvestMaryland program. Cytomedix is working on a $27.5 million capital campaign, and is looking to add 13 employees and increase worldwide marketing, according to the report.
In addition to the AutologGel System, Cytomedix produces the Angel Whole Blood Separation System for orthopedic and surgical uses.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
OrthoData Receives $250k Investment for Developing Spine Technologies
Stryker Unveiled Iconix All Suture Device for Shoulder, Hip Arthroscopy
Biomaterials Market Estimated at $88.4B by 2017
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Olympus Launches Two New Endoscopes for BronchoscopyRead Now
- Patient Safety Tool: American Sentinel University's HAI Prevention E-Book for Nurses
- Study: Dopamine-Producing Brain Region Helps Restore Consciousness After General Anesthesia
- AAAHC: 4 Tips for Building an Infection Control Program
- 6 Must-Reads for ASC Turnaround Success
- 8 Endoscopy Center Administrators to Know