Maryland Invests $500k in Cytomedix Orthopedic Device Company
Maryland Business News.
The investment is through the state's Maryland Department of Business and Economic Development InvestMaryland program. Cytomedix is working on a $27.5 million capital campaign, and is looking to add 13 employees and increase worldwide marketing, according to the report.
In addition to the AutologGel System, Cytomedix produces the Angel Whole Blood Separation System for orthopedic and surgical uses.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
OrthoData Receives $250k Investment for Developing Spine Technologies
Stryker Unveiled Iconix All Suture Device for Shoulder, Hip Arthroscopy
Biomaterials Market Estimated at $88.4B by 2017
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Sovaldi Sells Big in First YearRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers