K7 Intervertebral Spine Fusion Device Cleared by FDA
K7 has received FDA 510(k) clearance for its K7C Cervical Spacer spinal implant for use as an intervertebral body fusion device.
The K7C uses VESTAKEEP PEEK material for durability. It is one of the first PEEK-based spinal fusion medical devices to gain FDA approval, according to the release.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Medical Device Companies Use Additive Manufacturing to Cut Implant Costs
Community Regional Medical Center First to Use New Knee Replacement Device
Pioneer Surgical Technology Opens German Plant
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Transforming the OR Process: Instrumentation Makes a DifferenceRead Now
- 35 summer reading picks for surgeons
- Becker's Healthcare announces ambulatory surgery center educational program
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief information officer strategy roundtable
- Becker's Healthcare announces hospital chief executive officer strategy roundtable
- Syracuse VA Medical Center names Dr. Virginia Nelson anesthesia chief