Jamestown Regional Medical Center Holds Fundraiser to Buy Surgery Center Carts
Jamestown Regional Medical Center will hold a fundraiser to purchase two carts for use in the hospital's surgery center, according to a Jamestown Sun report.
The hospital will hold several sales to assist in the purchase of two carts. At the meeting of the Jamestown Regional Medical Center Auxiliary, JRMC CEO Todd Huspeth reminded members that the medical office building will be open to the public in Jan. 2013.
Related Articles on Supply Chain:
38 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in March
Amerinet Partners With Covidien for Vascular Therapy Products
Cytori Therapeutics Receives FDA Clearance for New Version of PureGraft System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition