Intronix Technologies' EMG-Guided Injection System Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
Intronix Technologies Corp., based on Ontario, Canada, has announced its Myoguide needle electromyographic-guided injection system has received FDA 510(k) clearance, according to a news release.
The Myoguide system is designed to amplify EMG signals from muscle and provide audio feedback to assist clinicians in locating areas of muscle activity, according to the company. Treatment delivery can be in the form of neuromodulator injections to inserting a dry needle electrode.
Applications include pain management, spasticity and cosmetics.
The Myoguide system has already been in clinical use in Europe and Canada.
Related Articles on FDA Clearances:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Best Tips for Launching an Infection Risk Improvement Plan
- How to Manage and Leverage Vendor Relationships
- 3 Steps to Control Labor Costs
- 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Surgery Center Profits: Cost Reduction & Benchmarking
- Former CMS Head Dr. Don Berwick Officially Running for Massachusetts Governor