Iconacy Orthopedic Implants Receives FDA Clearance for Total Hip Replacement System
Iconacy Orthopedic Implants has announced it has received FDA clearance a new total hip replacement system, according to a Stacey Page Online report.
The I-Hip system features femoral stem and acetabular cup porous coated components, cross-linked polyethylene liners and Co-Cr alloy femoral heads..
"Products such as the I-Hip system align well with our overall strategy of providing clinically proven geometries of the highest quality while advancing technology," said Kevin Cox, vice president of sales and marketing for Iconacy, in the report. "This system will allow us to deliver a best in class hip with advanced wear characteristics at an optimum value."
Iconacy Orthopedic Implants is headquartered in Warsaw, Ind.
Related Articles on FDA Clearances:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Key Considerations When Adding a Partner to a Medical Practice
- 3 Ways to Fix Revenue Cycle Management Issues
- 8 Steps for ASC to Identify & Grow Nurse Leaders
- AAAHC: 3 Steps for Effective Implementation of Checklists in ASCs
- NAPA's Dr. Linda Shore-Lesserson to Speak at New York State Society of Anesthesiologist Event