Hoag Memorial Hospital Now Offers SECURE-C Cervical Disc Replacement
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian in Newport Beach, Calif., now offers an alternative procedure to cervical spinal fusion using the SECURE-C Cervical Artificial Disc from Globus Medical, according to a Healthcare Global report. The SECURE-C is designed to be a motion preserving alternative to fusion for cervical spine abnormalities.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Artificial Disc Replacement More Effective Short Term for Degenerative Disc Disease, Study Says
Engineers Craft Glass Orthopedic Implant That Can Re-Grow Bone
Indiana Spine Group's Dr. Kenneth Renkens Comments on Homeostasis Clinical Trial
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About