Henry Schein Completes Three Acquisitions
Henry Schein has announced it has completed three acquisitions, according to a news release.
The companies acquired are as follows:
- Ortho Technology, an orthodontics business based in Tampa, Fla.
- Modern Laboratory Services, a medical distributor based in Bakersfield, Calif.
- Accord, a dental dealer based in Bangkok, Thailand
"The addition of Ortho Technology, Modern Laboratory Services and Accord furthers our strategic priority of global growth in important market segments and new geographies," said Stanley M. Bergman, chairman and CEO of Henry Schein, in the release. "Each of the three companies is a leader in its respective area of focus, and each is an excellent cultural fit with an unwavering commitment to customer service. We welcome our new colleagues to Team Schein and look forward to continued success together."
Financial terms of the acquisitions were not disclosed.
Henry Schein is headquartered in Melville, N.Y.
Related Articles on Company Acquisitions:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About