Greg Barrett Named President, CEO of Medical Device Company DFINE
Greg Barrett has been appointed president and chief executive officer of San Jose, Calif.-based DFINE, a spine device company focusing on minimally invasive and targeted therapies.
Mr. Barrett is the former chairman, president and FEO of BARRX Medical, where he helped sell the company for $325 million to Covidien in 2012. He has more than 35 years of experience in medical technology leadership.
Mr. Barrett will replace Kevin Mosher, who served in the position for four years.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Aurora Spine Completes IPO, Earns $3.61M for Lumbar Fusion Device Development
Mazor Robotics Names Christopher Prentice Senior Vice President of Marketing
20 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Looking to Lean: Innovative ideas in ASC supply chain managementRead Now
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday – Oct. 23, 2014
- Are big spine surgeries headed outpatient? For this ASC, it's already there
- Global market for anesthetic & respiratory devices to reach $19.6B by 2018
- 8 ways to handle difficult people
- SEC issues first-ever guidance for privately held company M&A