Greg Barrett Named President, CEO of Medical Device Company DFINE
Greg Barrett has been appointed president and chief executive officer of San Jose, Calif.-based DFINE, a spine device company focusing on minimally invasive and targeted therapies.
Mr. Barrett is the former chairman, president and FEO of BARRX Medical, where he helped sell the company for $325 million to Covidien in 2012. He has more than 35 years of experience in medical technology leadership.
Mr. Barrett will replace Kevin Mosher, who served in the position for four years.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Aurora Spine Completes IPO, Earns $3.61M for Lumbar Fusion Device Development
Mazor Robotics Names Christopher Prentice Senior Vice President of Marketing
20 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Olympus Launches Two New Endoscopes for BronchoscopyRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis