FUJIFILM, Vivid Medical Partner to Provide Access to Single-Use Video Intubation Device
FUJIFILM SonoSite announced a partnership with Vivid Medical to promote the VividTrac Video Intubation Device, a single-use, open-access intubation device with a USB interface.
The device offers physicians high-resolution video intubation once the VividTrac is plugged into a compatible system. It is designed for accurate tube placement and high rates of first-pass intubation success.
FUJIFILM SonoSite focuses on providing bedside and point-of-care ultrasound and high-frequency micro-ultrasound technology.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Louisiana Lions Eye Bank Unveils Corneal Transplant Device
FUJIFILM to Launch EHR-Certified Solution to Help Radiologists Achieve MU Stage 2
Skyline Medical Announces 2nd Generation STREAMWAY Surgical Fluid Disposal
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference
- ASC Strategy: Key Thoughts on Patient Volume Growth Opportunities