Flower Orthopedics Makes FlowerCube Available
Flower Orthopedics has made the FlowerCube, a standardized, single-use bone fixation concept that provides operation and operational efficiencies, available.
All instruments in the FlowerCube are single-use and disposable, which removes the need to reprocess surgical tools postoperatively. The company believes that with these efficiencies ambulatory surgery centers and hospitals can save as much as 30 percent of the combined implant and instrument cost on each surgical case.
The company has an exclusive distribution agreement with McKesson Medical-Surgical, a healthcare services and information technology company with extensive reach into the ASC market. The company will immediately begin hand and wrist cube roll-outs and plan to launch foot cubes within the fourth quarter of 2013.
More Articles on Orthopedic Devices:
Wenzel Spine Receives Patent for VariLift Interbody Fusion Cage
15 News Updates for Spine & Orthopedic Device Companies
Medtronic Center of Excellence Opens in Singapore
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Sovaldi Sells Big in First YearRead Now
- Cook Medical Launches Instinct Endoscopic Hemoclip
- Logan Regional Medical Center Opens New Endoscopy Unit
- Sheridan Healthcare Announces Winner of Scholarship for Anesthesiologist Assistant Students
- Founder of URMC's Anesthesiology Department Dr. Alastair Gillies Dies
- 26% of Ophthalmologists Currently, Plan to Participate in ACOs