FDA Passes RTI Surgical After Inspection
Miami Herald report.
The company was inspected last October and received a warning letter related to environmental monitoring activities in the processing facility that did not affect patient safety.
In the latest inspection, the FDA determined RTI has addressed the past problems and did not have new problems.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
SI-BONE Reaches 25k Implantation Milestone for iFuse Device
Recently-Appointed InVivo Therapeutics Acting CFO Sean Moran Abruptly Resigns
Titan Spine Debuts Study Supporting its Device Surface Technology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASC Landscape in 2014 & Beyond: Healthcare Reform's Biggest Threats, Opportunities
- 4 Steps to Include in Your ICD-10 Transition Plan
- Physicians: 6 Tips for Managing an Online Reputation
- HSHS Medical, Sangamon Associated Anesthesiologists Collaborate for Enhanced Surgical Services in Illinois
- New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center Goes Live With Anesthesia Touch