FDA Grants Integra LifeSciences' Hollywood Interbody Device 510(k) Clearance
The company will begin a controlled market release later this year. The device is designed to treat transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion.
The Hollywood NanoMetalene is made of PEEK-OPTIMA polymer from Invibio Biomaterials.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
DePuy Synthes Spine Launches Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Education & Support Program
Device Companies — 7 Key Notes — Medtronic, Biomet, NuVasive & More
Biomet Profits $31M in Q1 Despite Spine Losses
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About