Dr. Jess Lonner Performs 100th Navio Robotic Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
performed this week.
The procedure was performed by Jess Lonner, MD, at the Thomas Jefferson Riverview Surgical Center in Philadelphia. Dr. Lonner is also an attending orthopedic surgeon at Rothman Institute in Philadelphia.
The Navio system received a CE Mark in the first quarter of 2012. In December 2012, the U.S. FDA granted the device 510(k) approval to sell and market it in the country.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Device Companies — 7 Key Notes — Biomet, MAKO Surgical & More
Victrex Group Finance Director Steve Barrow to Step Down
Study Shows SpineJack Device Effective for Vertebral Compression Fracture Treatment
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ASC inventory management innovation: DePuy Synthes Select's Steve Clareen discussesRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials