Dow Jones Names Medtronic to Sustainability World Index for Third Year
Medtronic has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, which ranks companies based on economic performance, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. This past year, the medical device company concluded its first set of five-year environmental goals. Medtronic was also recognized earlier this year from FTSE4Good.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
39 Spine & Orthopedic Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
Recently-Appointed InVivo Therapeutics Acting CFO Sean Moran Abruptly Resigns
Congress of Neurological Surgeons to Host First Innovation and Technology Symposium at Annual Meeting
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 6 Ways for ASCs to Use EMR as a Marketing Tool
- 4 GI/Endoscopy-Related Devices Receive 510(k) Clearance in November
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute to Expand With New Naples ASC, Medical Office Building
- La Peer Health Systems Opens Los Angeles Hernia Surgery Center
- Graymark Healthcare Changes Name to Foundation Healthcare