ConvaTec Completes Acquisition of Intermittent Catheter Provider 180 Medical
ConvaTec has announced it has completed the acquisition of 180 Medical Holdings, according to a news release (pdf).
ConvaTec reported in August that it would acquire all of the capital stock of 180 Medical for $321 million.
180 Medical, based in Oklahoma City, is a provider of disposable, intermittent catheters and urologic medical supplies. ConvaTec will continue to operate 180 Medical out of its Oklahoma City headquarters.
"180 Medical significantly strengthens ConvaTec's position in the fast-growing U.S. self-catheterization market, with a proven and successful home-delivery model," said Ken Berger, CEO of ConvaTec, in the release.
ConvaTec is headquartered in Skillman, N.J.
Related Articles on Company Acquisitions:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers