CareFusion Completes Acquisition of Vitals Signs From GE Healthcare
completed its acquisition of the Vital Signs division from GE Healthcare in the U.S. and China.
The supply chain company announced its definitive agreement to pay $500 million back in November. CareFusion reportedly paid GE Healthcare $470 million through cash on hand. The remaining $30 million will be paid upon completion of regulatory review.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Amerinet to Hold 6th Annual Healthcare Achievement Awards
10 Steps to Take Control of Implant Prices From ASC Leaders
Cantel Medical Acquires Sterilator Company
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Frost & Sullivan Shows ON-Q Pain Relief System is More Effective Than Exparel
- SCA's Andrew Hayek Named to 40 of the Smartest People in Healthcare
- HCA, SCA, AmSurg, USPI & Symbion: 5 Key Facts About 5 of the Largest ASC Companies
- AmSurg's Dr. Kevin Kirchner Gives TV Interview on Eye Injuries
- Two Urologists Join Oswego Health's Surgery Center