CareFusion Completes Acquisition of Vitals Signs From GE Healthcare
completed its acquisition of the Vital Signs division from GE Healthcare in the U.S. and China.
The supply chain company announced its definitive agreement to pay $500 million back in November. CareFusion reportedly paid GE Healthcare $470 million through cash on hand. The remaining $30 million will be paid upon completion of regulatory review.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Amerinet to Hold 6th Annual Healthcare Achievement Awards
10 Steps to Take Control of Implant Prices From ASC Leaders
Cantel Medical Acquires Sterilator Company
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Sovaldi Sells Big in First YearRead Now
- Mary Beth Briscoe, Michael Dewerff, and Ben Dunford to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- Colonoscopies in Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Saving Lives Through Increased Screening and Advances in Technology
- "Running an Effective In-House Business Office"
- Pain Management Implications in the ASC Setting
- 5 Exciting Presentations at Becker's Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference