Boston Scientific Looks to Expand Chinese Presence
The company has seen revenues fall over the past year and is adding new employees in China as well as surgeon training centers. The company slashed several jobs in the United States to develop new projects and other initiatives. The company will seek more direct interaction with Chinese physicians.
More Articles on Devices:
First Navio Unicondylar Knee Replacement Performed in France
NuVasive Appoints Three Directors for European Device Market Leadership
Stryker Reaches Settlements in First Four Hip Lawsuits Filed in New Jersey
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
How can device programs evolve to meet specific ASC instrumentation needs?Read Now
- 14 ASC joint venture benefits & challenges
- Inpatient utilization expected to continue dropping
- 4 tips to addressing physician credentialing with payers during an acquisition
- New Bradley ASC may move orthopedics in 2 years
- Bridging the generational gap: Understanding older & younger surgeon perspectives