Boston Scientific Looks to Expand Chinese Presence
The company has seen revenues fall over the past year and is adding new employees in China as well as surgeon training centers. The company slashed several jobs in the United States to develop new projects and other initiatives. The company will seek more direct interaction with Chinese physicians.
More Articles on Devices:
First Navio Unicondylar Knee Replacement Performed in France
NuVasive Appoints Three Directors for European Device Market Leadership
Stryker Reaches Settlements in First Four Hip Lawsuits Filed in New Jersey
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Supply Standardization: 7 Ways to Achieve ASC Physician Buy-InRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis