BioDrain Medical Inks Agreement to Install STREAMWAY System in Several ASCs
The STREAMWAY system is an automated, direct-to-drain surgical fluid disposal that reduces the risk of exposure to hazardous waste. The company signed an agreement with an organization that partners with physicians on physician-owned ASCs. The company already has a presence in 20 states and more than 120 surgical facilities.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
What do ACOs Really Mean for ASCs? Q&A With Ken Arvin of Sheridan Health
10 Surgery Centers With Charity Care Programs
25 Statistics on ASC Payor Mix
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Looking to Lean: Innovative ideas in ASC supply chain managementRead Now
- Preliminary HCA Q3 results, Tenet stock report & more – 5 recent ASC company key notes
- How can anesthesiologists ensure correct recording of anesthesia start time?
- 5 spine, orthopedic devices for ASCs
- How can device programs evolve to meet specific ASC instrumentation needs?
- Sunshine Act database gets an overhaul