Binder Biomedical's LOGIC Spinal Fusion Device Cleared by FDA
approved Binder Biomedical's LOGIC standalone intervertebral body fusion device for treatment of degenerative disc disease.
The LOGIC system was crafted for use in direct anterior surgical approach of the lumbar spine. The national launch will take place in the fourth quarter of 2014.
The device is made out of PEEK-OPTIMA, the proprietary polymer from Invibio Biomaterial Solutions.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Spine Wave Implements iTraycer for Implants
X-Stop Spine Surgery: Outcomes Analysis
Lanx Hosts Lateral Interbody Fusion & Fixation System Demonstration
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Long Island Digestive Disease Consultants Selects PriorityOne Group for IT
- The Changing Healthcare Environment & Gastroenterologists: Q&A With Dr. Edwin Levine
- ASC vs. HOPD Cost Compare in Virginia: 13 Statistics
- SourceMedical Names Ann Geier Vice President-Clinical Informatics
- 6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Management & Development Companies – Northstar Healthcare, Physicians Endoscopy, USPI & More