B. Braun Receives FDA Approval for 15% Amino Acids Injection
B. Braun Medical has announced it has received FDA approval to supply 1 liter 15 percent amino acids injection, according to a news release.
The approval will help ease supply shortages experienced by pharmacy admixture programs, according to the company.
"Having a new source for 15 percent amino acids may give healthcare providers one less thing to worry about," said Rob Albert, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, in the release.
B. Braun is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa.
Related Articles on B. Braun:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Surgery Center Profits: Cost Reduction & Benchmarking
- Former CMS Head Dr. Don Berwick Officially Running for Massachusetts Governor
- Report: 36% of Physicians Plan to Leave Medicine Within 10 Years
- 1st Annual Advanced Institute for Anesthesia Practice Management Will be April 2014
- Reports: Healthcare Spending to Stay Slow and Steady, Save Trillions