B. Braun Files Patent Infringement Suit Against CareFusion
B. Braun news release.
The lawsuit involves five B. Braun patents, which the company asserts CareFusion has infringed upon. The patents include:
• Security Pump With Bar Code Reader
• Patient Medication IV Delivery Pump with Wireless Communication To A Hospital Information System
• Method and Apparatus for Controlling An Infusion Pump and the Like
Related Articles on B. Braun:
B. Braun Enters Into Agreement With CME America
Medinic Reopens as B. Braun Serbia
B. Braun Launches Advanced Apheresis Therapy System
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies