Ansell Completes Acquisition of Trelleborg Protective Products
Ansell Limited has announced it has concluded the acquisition of the Trelleborg Protective Products business, according to a news release.
The acquisition was previously announced April 11. Ansell will operate the business under the name Ansell Protective Solutions as part of its specialty markets global business unit.
Ansell Protective Solutions will provide chemical protective suits, professional dry diving suits, escape hoods, medical patient care and tents/shelters. Ansell will continue to use the Trelleborg Trellchem, Viking and Trelltent brands.
"We are very pleased to welcome this portfolio of leading brands as part of our specialty markets global business unit," said Thomas Draskovics, president and general manager of Ansell specialty markets global business unit, in the release. "The international sales teams, established distribution channels and complementary technologies will boost Ansell's overall capability to break new ground and create diversified growth platforms in the targeted market segments."
Related Articles on Company Acquisitions:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center
- Mississippi ASC OK to Choose New Buyer After Signing Letter of Intent, Court Says
- Study: Security More Than Seamlessness Defines Continuity of Care for Patients
- Dr. Ross Benthien to Serve as President of Connecticut Orthopaedic Society