AngioDynamics Acquires Navilyst Medical
AngioDynamics has announced it has completed its acquisition of Navilyst Medical, according to a news release.
AngioDynamics is a provider of minimally invasive medical devices for vascular access, surgery, peripheral vascular disease and oncology. Navilyst Medical focuses on technologies for the vascular system.
The transaction is valued at $355 million. The combination of the companies is expected to double AngioDynamics share of the vascular access market.
"Today is an important day for AngioDynamics' customers, shareholders and employees," said Joseph DeVivo, president and CEO of AngioDynamics, in the release. "We are a stronger and more competitive company as a result of scale, technology and talent gained by this acquisition. Our integration plan is underway and we are excited to begin creating the new AngioDynamics."
Related Articles on Company Acquisitions:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About