Amerinet to Hold 6th Annual Healthcare Achievement Awards
Amerinet is accepting entries from its members for its 6th Annual Healthcare Achievement Awards.
The awards are designed to highlight healthcare providers that excel at reducing costs and improving quality.
Amerinet will accept entries no later than Jan. 31.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
10 Steps to Take Control of Implant Prices From ASC Leaders
Cantel Medical Acquires Sterilator Company
6 GI/Endoscopy-Related Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in December
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Supply Chain Industry Leader to Know: Steve Clareen of DePuy Synthes SelectRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers