Amerinet Partners With Medline for Procedure Trays and Patient Care Kits
Amerinet, a national healthcare group purchasing organization, has announced a new agreement with Medline Industries, according to a news release.
The agreement is for a variety of procedure trays and patient care kits.
It is effective through March 31, 2015.
View all new Amerinet agreements.
More Articles Featuring Amerinet:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition