American Medical Systems Announces 510(k) FDA Clearance for RetroArc Retropubic Sling System
announced that its RetroArc Retropubic Sling System for treatment of female stress urinary incontinence has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
The system maintains familiar features of transvaginal retropubic sling systems but also incorporates new enhancements that allow for adjustments to better meet the needs of physicians.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
MiMedx Group Supports CMS's New Skin Substitute Reimbursement Methodology
Amerinet, Richard Wolf Enter Into Endoscopic Products Partnership
Janssen Therapeutics' OLYSIO Inhibitor Receives FDA Approval for Hepatitis C Treatments
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference
- ASC Strategy: Key Thoughts on Patient Volume Growth Opportunities