Alphatec Holdings Plans to Reduce Operating Expenses, Workforce for French Affiliate
Alphatec Spine's parent company, Alphatec Holdings, will begin restructuring the business operations of its French affiliate, Scient'x.
The restructuring will reduce Scient'x's workforce by 76 and reduce operating expenditures by $2 to $6 million. By streamlining the organization, Alphatec Holdings hopes to improve profitability in 2014.
Scient'x includes Scient'x S.A.S. and Surgiview S.A.S.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
8 Key Notes on Spine & Orthopedic Medical Device Companies
Nextremity Solutions Relocates Headquarters to Indiana
Regentis Biomaterials Releases Data Supporting GelrinC for Knee Cartilage Defects
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About