Alphatec Holdings Pens Collaboration Agreement With Spine Surgeon Group
Alphatec will pay the surgeon group $8 million over three annual payments of common stock. The agreement does not provide cash consulting or future royalty payments.
The device company will gain exclusive rights to the use of all intellectual property developed by the surgeon group.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Boston Scientific Will Reduce Workforce By Up To 1,500 Jobs
K2M, Amedica Reach European Distribution Agreement for Biomaterial Spinal Fusion Devices
Zimmer Holdings Reports Decreased Earnings, Spine Sales in Q3
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About