ACell Signs National Purchasing Agreement With Novation
ACell's MatriStem technology is designed for surgical soft tissue repair and complex wound management. The new contract with Novation will make MatriStem available to an additional 100,000 healthcare providers.
ACell is a regenerative medicine company focused on the development, manufacturing and commercialization of tissue repair products.
More Articles on Supply Chain:Reducing Supply Chain Costs
First Navio Unicondylar Knee Replacement Performed in France
Abrams Royal Pharmacy Issues Voluntary Recall on All Unexpired Sterile Products
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 Recent Articles on ASC Supplies & ManagementRead Now
- Patient safety tool: Qualis Health's online toolkit for engaging patients in infection control
- 18 Sheridan anesthesiologists to serve on Florida Society of Anesthesiology's board of directors
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship
- Health Net allows knee, hip replacement in select California ASCs
- Dr. John T. Moor featured in hip replacement article