Abrams Royal Pharmacy Issues Voluntary Recall on All Unexpired Sterile Products
issued a voluntary recall on all lots of unexpired sterile products, citing a lack of sterility assurance.
The pharmacy received a report of an adverse event from a patient using one of their compounded medications and is issuing this recall as a precautionary measure.
The recalled sterile products, including injectable medications, IVs, eye drops, nasal sprays and inhalation solutions, were distributed between June 17, 2013 and Dec. 17, 2013.
More Articles on Recalls:
Alexion Pharmaceuticals Updates Soliris Recall Information
Abbott Recalls Certain Lots of FreeStyle, FreeStyle Lite Blood Glucose Test Strips
CLR Medicals International Issues Recall on Viscocel, Viscocel Plus
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Sovaldi Sells Big in First YearRead Now
- Dotty Bollinger of Laser Spine Institute to Present at Becker's June Conference
- 5 Things to Know About Medline's Acquisition of Spine Technology From Amendia
- 7 Things to Know About Collect Rx
- Guy A. Medaglia, Cynthia Moore-Hardy, and Sharon O'Keefe to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 15 CPT & Coding Issues for Orthopedics & Spine