9 Ophthalmology Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in November & December
IO2 Spher (Mangofilcon A) Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lens for Daily Wear from Alden Optical Labs.
Bausch + Lomb Bioture One-Day for Presbyopia (Nesofilcon A) contact lens from Bausch + Lomb.
Easy-Load Lens Delivery System from Bausch + Lomb.
Avaira Spheric and Toric (Enfilcon A) Soft Contact Lens from CooperVision.
Heine Beta 200 (R) Ophthalmoscope from Heine Optotechnik GMBH & Co.
Scanning Laserlink from Lumenis.
Ocular Force Gauge from Ocular Therapeutix.
Optomed Smartscope M5 / Optomed Smartscope EY4 / Optomed Smartscope ES2 from Optomed.
Eye Secret 38 UV Aspheric (Polymacon) Soft (Hyrdophilic) Contact Lens for Daily Wear from Yung Sheng Optical.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
6 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in December
Report: Refurbished Medical Device Market to Reach $8B by 2017
Supply Chain Efficiency Improved With Inventory Management Intervention
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Olympus Launches Two New Endoscopes for BronchoscopyRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis