9 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in January
Captivator II, Single-Use Polypectomy Snares from Boston Scientific.
Expect Slimline Endoscopic Ultrasound Aspiration Needle from Boston Scientific.
ENDO GIA Extra Long Adapter from Covidien.
ENDO GIA Reinforced Reload with Tri-Staple Technology from Covidien.
EndoChoice Water Bottle Cap Irrigation System from EndoChoice.
Injection Needle from EndoChoice.
Optiflux Ultra Dialyzer from Fresenius Medical Care.
FUJIFILM 600 Series Endoscopes from FUJIFILM Medical Systems.
Endoscopic Suture Cutter from United States Endoscopy Group.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Eliminate the Weak Links in Supply Chain: 4 Core Points
8 Areas in Supply Chain Management Where ASCs Lose the Most Money
Global Medical Device Market to Reach $434.4B by 2017
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ACell Signs National Purchasing Agreement With NovationRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers