9 GI/Endoscopy Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in January
Captivator II, Single-Use Polypectomy Snares from Boston Scientific.
Expect Slimline Endoscopic Ultrasound Aspiration Needle from Boston Scientific.
ENDO GIA Extra Long Adapter from Covidien.
ENDO GIA Reinforced Reload with Tri-Staple Technology from Covidien.
EndoChoice Water Bottle Cap Irrigation System from EndoChoice.
Injection Needle from EndoChoice.
Optiflux Ultra Dialyzer from Fresenius Medical Care.
FUJIFILM 600 Series Endoscopes from FUJIFILM Medical Systems.
Endoscopic Suture Cutter from United States Endoscopy Group.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Eliminate the Weak Links in Supply Chain: 4 Core Points
8 Areas in Supply Chain Management Where ASCs Lose the Most Money
Global Medical Device Market to Reach $434.4B by 2017
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies