8 Questions to Ask for Materials Management Success
Materials Management: Guidelines for Non-Acute Care Organizations report.
• Does your ASC have a good cost savings program?
• Does your ASC use appropriate benchmarks?
• Does your organization have a current, written ethics policy?
• Does your ASC have established priorities based on business goals?
• Is your ASC buying key times based on forecasts?
• Are all of your ASC's purchases under centralized control?
• Does your ASC use modern methods to place orders?
• Has your ASC's supplier base been reduced by at least 80 percent?
More Articles on Supply Chain:
Genstar Capital Management Acquires Tecomet
Easy Inventory Management: 5 Key Components
12 Statistics on Surgery Center Supply Chain Strategy & Physician Engagement
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review