4 GI/Endoscopy-Related Devices Receive 510(k) Clearance in November
Ambu aScope 3 5.0/2.2; Ambu aScope 3 Slim 3.8/1.2 from Ambu A/S.
BNX Delivery System Pre-Loaded With 19, 22 and 25 Gauge Needle from Beacon Endoscopic.
Sensation Short Throw, Captiflex, Captivator, Captivator II, Profile, Single-Use Polypectomy Snares from Boston Scientific.
Flexible Video-Uretero-Renoscope System from Karl Storz Endoscopy-America.
More Articles on Supply Chain:
US Endoscopy Releases Respa O2 Delivery Bite Block for GI Procedures
Global Medical Automation Market to Reach $66.92B by 2018
Covidien to Acquire GI Medical Device Company Given Imaging
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
8 Strategies for Better Inventory ManagementRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA