3-D Printing for Medical Devices to Grow 15.4% Over 6 Years to $965M
The 3-D printing market for medical device applications is anticipated to grow 15.4 percent from 2013 to 2019, according to a Transparency Market Research report.
In 2012, the market was valued at $354.4 million and is expected to reach $965.5 million in six years.
Read the full article on Becker's Spine Review.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Ultrasound-Guided Paravertebral Blocks May Improve Quality of Recovery After Breast Surgery, Study Finds
- ASA: CMS Calls for Volunteers for End-to-End ICD-10 Claims Testing
- Avoiding ASC Claims Denials in the ICD-10 Age: 8 Key Concepts
- Top Risk-Management Concern for CFOs: Unanticipated Labor Costs
- Avoiding a Wrong Intraocular Lens Implant