12 Statistics on Surgery Center Supply Chain Strategy & Physician Engagement
Provista's 2011 Report of ASC Survey Findings.
Supply chain strategies
• Product standardization: 34 percent
• Evaluation of GPO: 24 percent
• Implementation of an order management system: 19 percent
• Join or switch GPO: 6 percent
• Change distributor: 6 percent
• Other: 3 percent
• Hire a consultant: 2 percent
• None of these: 27 percent
Physician engagement in supply cost management
• Very engaged: 16 percent
• Somewhat engaged: 39 percent
• Engaged: 39 percent
• Not at all: 6 percent
More Articles on Supply Chain:
FDA Approves First Gel Sealant for Leaking Cornea After Cataract Surgery
9 Ophthalmology Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in November & December
UMF Medical Awarded Amerinet Choice Contract
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review