Publisher's Letter: ASC Review, May/June 2014
Please save the date for the 12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine on June 12 to 14, 2014 in Chicago. The conference will feature sessions led by surgeons, industry CEOs and other key players in the ASC industry covering big business and legal issues for ASCs, spine surgeons, orthopedic surgeons and pain management physicians.
Keynote speakers at the conference will include:
• Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, NBA Hall-of-Famer
• A Debate Between Howard Dean, Former Six-Term Governor of Vermont and John Bolton, Former Ambassador to the United Nations
• Louis Sauer, PGA Director of Instruction
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact me at email@example.com or Editor-in-chief Laura Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or President and CEO Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
Very Truly Yours,
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Medicare colonoscopy reimbursement cuts could impact GI in 2016 & beyond
- October 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Endoscopic vessel harvesting: Key thoughts on benefits for patients
- Colorado panel to analyze healthcare costs — 5 points
- CMS addresses ICD-10 implementation errors — 5 observations