Publisher's Letter: ASC Review, June 2014
Please save the date for the 21st Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago, October 23 to 25. The conference will feature sessions led by ASC owners, operators, administrators, industry CEOs and other key players in the surgery center space. The sessions cover the biggest business and legal issues for ASCs today.
Keynote speakers at the conference will include:
• Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality
• William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur
• Lolo Jones, 2-Time Olympic Hurdler and World Champion, 2014 Olympic Bobsledder
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact me at email@example.com or Editor-in-chief Laura Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or President and CEO Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
Very truly yours,
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Will the GOP approve Zika funding before recess? 4 takeaways
- Boston small business employees to witness insurance rate hikes: 5 insights
- Virtual healthcare market set to grow at CAGR of 49.8% to 2022: 4 points
- EndoChoice releases RescueNet retrieval device: 4 points
- 33 winners of AGA Research Foundation's 2016 awards