Publisher's Letter: ASC Review, June 2014
Please save the date for the 21st Annual Ambulatory Surgery Centers Conference in Chicago, October 23 to 25. The conference will feature sessions led by ASC owners, operators, administrators, industry CEOs and other key players in the surgery center space. The sessions cover the biggest business and legal issues for ASCs today.
Keynote speakers at the conference will include:
• Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality
• William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur
• Lolo Jones, 2-Time Olympic Hurdler and World Champion, 2014 Olympic Bobsledder
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Editor-in-chief Laura Miller at email@example.com or President and CEO Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Very truly yours,
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology