Publisher's Letter: ASC Review, July/August 2014
This issue of Becker’s ASC Review focuses on the most pressing financial and operational issues for ambulatory surgery centers, including price transparency, payer negotiations, revenue cycle management and operational efficiency. This issue also includes the “105 ASC Administrators to Know” and “8 ASC Company Updates” lists.
Please save the date for the Becker’s ASC 21st Annual Meeting – The Business and Operations of ASCs in Chicago, October 23 to 25, 2014. The conference will feature sessions led by ASC owners, operators, administrators, industry CEOs and other key players in the surgery center space. The sessions cover the biggest business and legal issues for ASCs today.
Keynote speakers at the conference will include:
• Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality
• William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur
• Lolo Jones, 2-Time Olympic Hurdler and World Champion, 2014 Olympic Bobsledder
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact me at email@example.com or Editor-in-chief Laura Dyrda at firstname.lastname@example.org or President and CEO Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
Very Truly Yours,
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine