Women Not as Satisfied With Health Services as Men
Researchers concluded interventions that focus on enhancing surgical and medical experiences for women may boost patient satisfaction scores, as female patients reported less satisfaction with healthcare services than male patients, according to research published in Health Services Research.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on patient satisfaction.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug