Woman Awarded $775k After Developing Flesh-Eating Bacteria
A woman who accused Spectrum Health providers of failing to promptly treat flesh-eating bacteria in 2008 has been awarded $775,000, according to a Grand Rapid News report.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on Spectrum Health.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug